Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I've Moved

That's right, I've moved to Word Press. I wasn't expecting the work to be done on my new look today, but I found out that I'm slated to be on the TOS Blog Walk next week and my absolutely terrific husband expedited it for me today before he left for work. So, if you follow this blog, you won't be getting any new posts through here after today (I intend to keep this blog so I can keep up with the blogs I follow though :). We installed Google's Friend Connect on the new blog for your convenience. Please mosey on over here. My husband redirected my web address so you don't have to learn anything new either :) The new blog is almost where I want it, there are a few things I need to finish thinking on and tweaking, but it is close and suitable for company now.

Thank you so much for following and making the move over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I do moderate them to make sure things stay civil. And if I don't get them posted right away, I do apologize, things can get rather hectic with two small kids, one really old dog and a husband who's work schedule is rarely the same from week to week.