Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary Hon

Ok, so this is a day late. I'm sorry, technical difficulties yesterday (that and well, I was a bit busy)

Happy Anniversary

I want to dedicate this blog post to my wonderful husband. Five years ago today we were married in a small, quiet (and frugal) ceremony in my home church in Illinois. Little did we know what was coming up during our first five years together. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Thank you my love, for being the man you are. Thank you for being strong for me when I need someone to lean on. Thank you for being tough on me when I need someone to call me out on something. Thank you for being such a great daddy to our two daughters. I know we hadn't planned on their arrivals to be so soon after we were married, but I'm glad we didn't wait. I can't imagine life without them. And you are so cute when you play with them. Thank you for chosing me to be your wife. I can't imagine being married to anyone else. I treasure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I do moderate them to make sure things stay civil. And if I don't get them posted right away, I do apologize, things can get rather hectic with two small kids, one really old dog and a husband who's work schedule is rarely the same from week to week.