Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Book Review for Book Sneeze 4.26.2010

I recieved a copy of Dave Ramsey's the The Money Answer Book to read and review. I had heard many good things about the teaching of Dave Ramsey and I had seen his Town Hall of Hope broadcast. I was impressed by what I had seen, heard some of on the radio and read briefly before this book. This book was just as good as I was hoping. The Money Answer Book is concise and well-written in a very easy to read manner. For this book, he addressed 100 questions that people have about money and answers them in his straight-forward way. The questions posed range from how to handle debt with a potential marriage partner, prenuptial agreements, how to teach kids about money and even saving for future college expenses. HE does inject some humor in his answers. Which is a nice change from every other dry and boring book I have ever read about finances. The book is laid out where you can easily find the question you may have to get a quick answer. This book would make a great compliment to his other books. This book is great for if you have a quick question, or someone you know does, to just go find the answer and then later when you have the time to go to his other books for a more in depth answer.

I really enjoyed how this book was laid out in a very easy to follow manner. This may not be a great introduction to his other works, however it is still a great reference tool.

I was given a copy of Dave Ramsey's The Money Answer Book by Thomas Nelson Publishers in exchange for reading and reviewing it. I received no other compensation and all opinions are mine and mine alone.