Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Hi!

If you have stumbled onto my blog, welcome! I'm in the process of getting my blog set up the way I want it to look and then I'll be posting. So don't despair if you are visiting and don't see anything of interest. Give me a week or two, and it will be better. I promise. I've got two kids, a 3 year old and a nearly 2 year old, coupled with a broken heater, a house that keeps getting messy for some reason (where's Mary Poppins when I need her?) and a husband.

Time to find something else to bake, it is getting chilly in here. And find something to put in the dryer to run that. Hopefully the heater service guy isn't too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I do moderate them to make sure things stay civil. And if I don't get them posted right away, I do apologize, things can get rather hectic with two small kids, one really old dog and a husband who's work schedule is rarely the same from week to week.